Here at Masculine Books we’ve made quite a few changes recently that I wanted to share:
- The Masculine Books Guide to Self-Improvement was Published: It’s a 35-page guide which includes some of my best writings, original content and book recommendations to help you become your best self. It is completely free! You can get your copy by subscribing to our newsletter (right over here —–>)
- Editing Services are now Available: If you’re an author (or want to become one), I would be glad to help you edit your book. Contact me directly or go here for more information.
- 3+ Posts per Week: I had a busy summer, and a fun one. Unfortunately, I didn’t get to post here as much as I had hoped. That’s all changed and I will be posting much more here for the indefinite future.
- 25 Great Books: Looking for book recommendations? Check out 25 Great Books and get reading!
- Site Updates: Earlier this summer I hired James from Red Pill Reviews for a website consultation. He gave me advice on web design, content ideas, and even pointed out broken and incorrect links! It was quite helpful and well worth the small investment. If you’re interested in getting a consultation you can get more information here.
I look forward to developing this website even more. There’s a ton of potential and I have very high expectations. I hope you stick around for the ride.
P.S. Our Twitter is growing quickly. Get on board and don’t miss a single tweet!